A regular routine oil analysis program can determine the health of the oil
Oil Analysis is a routine activity for analysing oil health, oil contamination and machine wear. Just like taking a blood sample for a human is done to check certain functions in order to maintain optimal health, taking an oil sample works in much the same way.
By analysing a sample of used engine oil, we are able to determine the amount of contamination, the wear rates and overall condition of your engine.
Our operators are fully qualified to collect and transport samples with great care, ensuring not to contaminate with dust or rust.
Using oil analysis as a predictive maintenance tool, a company is able to identify, in advance, the health and life of equipment lubricants, avoiding excessive stops and overspending.
The Common Problems:
- Malfunction of machinery
- Downtime on production
We Provide the following Solutions:
- Increases equipment reliability and availability
- Able to Identify problems before they become severe
- Able to anticipate possible errors
- Reduce maintenance and inventory costs
- Avoid compromising on service performance or product quality